Information We Collect
Account Information. When you download or install Software, create an account, or purchase something from us, we collect and store your name, address, email, face/foot scan (upon your specific consent) that will obtain your facial/foot geometry (which is considered as “Biometric Information”) and any other information you provide to us in connection with your registration and/or purchase.
Communications. We retain records of your communications with us, such as emails, forum posts and Twitter tags.
Content. If you upload Content from the Software or for purposes of using the Services, we retain and store the Content and we collect data and information regarding the nature or composition of that Content.
Hardware Information. Every time you connect Hardware to the Internet, we collect information about that hardware such as device identifier, device type, language and region settings, timestamp, and calendar type.
Software Information. Some Software is location-enabled. If you allow your device to transmit location data (such as GPS-signal), we collect this information and associate it with your Content.
Third-Party Sites. We collect and store information that allows you to link or share your Content to other sites such as Twitter and Facebook. We collect and store information about you from those third-party sites, such as your full name. Any Content that you share to those third-party sites is governed by the privacy policies of those sites.
Website Information. We collect data, including IP address, and analytics about the scope and duration of your visits to our websites and the solutions and information for which you searched and which you viewed. This information includes, characters you type, your search and browsing history, services and links you click, and pages and content you view. We may keep a record of your various actions during your visits to our websites including using such methods as cookies and single pixel images. We do not respond to browser-based "do not track" signals.
Scan Information. When you choose to participate in scanning reprocessing through download of our App, you will be requested (upon your consent) to perform a scan by using either Structure Sensor, Apple TrueDepth or Apple LiDAR sensors in order to receive services and products. The photos and videos recorded by the App to obtain your biometric information will not be disclosed or disseminated to a third party and will be kept private unless requested otherwise.
How We Use Your Information
General Uses. We use your Content and other information to:
- Provide you with the products and services that we offer, communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- Conduct analysis and gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the products and services, to evaluate and improve the XRPro LLC (Structure) products and services, and to develop new products and services.
- Advertise XRPro LLC (Structure) products and services to you on non-XRPro LLC (Structure) websites and measure the effectiveness of that advertising.
- Comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- Market our products and services, by re-displaying or re-transmitting Content that you have already displayed in public areas of our Services or website.
Research. If you provide a Research Consent for a piece of Content (which is in addition to the consent in which you accept our Terms), we may use that particular piece of Content in data sets we use for for commercial or non-commercial research and development (the “Research Data”). We will not include any personally identifiable metadata such as IP address, precise location, email addresses, or names in Research Data. However, we may not remove imagery contained within your Content that can identify you or others (e.g., pictures of faces, street views, facades, etc.). You are responsible for removing or avoiding capture of any identifying data in your Content, and we are not responsible for any failure on your part to do so. Once your Content has been included in Research Data it cannot be removed. Please also see the section titled Research in "Sharing Your Content and Information".
You may opt-out of any promotional emails we send by following the instructions in the email you receive. Despite your indicated email preferences, we may send you emails related to your account or transactions thereunder, or notices of any updates to our Terms or this Policy.
You may opt-out of sharing location from your device by disabling location features entirely for the Software from your device settings (the exact steps to do so will vary based on your device).
You may choose not to create an account thus avoid giving us your name and email address, although many features may require the creation of an account. If you do create an account, you can access and either edit or delete personally identifiable information such as name and email address through your account.
You may ask us to delete your account or any Content or other information about you that we hold by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain copies of some portions of your personal information for up to 180 days after your request as a part of our system backups and to ensure we have the information required for purchase related disputes.
How We Protect Your Information
We use industry standard methods designed to protect the transmission of sensitive information such as your password during transmission such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If you create an account with XRPro LLC (Structure), your personal private information is protected by a password or other authentication mechanism for security. We do not store any payment card or bank account information. You are responsible for taking appropriate actions to protect your account such as using secure passwords and making sure to log out when finished using a shared device or computer.
HIPAA Notice and Personal Health Information. Certain individually identifying health information that you may provide to us is protected under HIPAA (“PHI”) and to the extent that you provide such PHI, we will handle your PHI in accordance with HIPAA requirements. This means that XRPro LLC (Structure) will only use or disclose your PHI as authorized by you or as otherwise permitted under the law.
Mobile app. If you choose to download our XRPro LLC (Structure) mobile application (“App”), you will be asked, upon your consent, to perform and upload a face/foot scan. XRPro LLC (Structure) will obtain facial/foot geometry also considered as “biometric information” through your uploaded scan. Prior to submitting the scan, you must consent to allow XRPro LLC (Structure) to obtain your biometric information and store and utilize the information for the sole purpose of generating and delivering your requested custom-made products. XRPro LLC (Structure)'s App utilizes software to capture the contours of your face/foot, create a model to your face/foot. In order to protect your biometric information and comply with various laws governing biometric information, XRPro LLC (Structure) has implemented the following specific policies:
- XRPro LLC (Structure) creates, stores, and utilizes your face/foot scan for the sole purpose of generating and delivering the XRPro LLC (Structure) 3D scans which you have ordered.
- Our systems generate a 3D model based on your submitted scan.
- XRPro LLC (Structure) will not sell, lease, trade or otherwise profit from your scan.
- XRPro LLC (Structure) will not disclose or disseminate your scan for purposes other than to provide 3D products.
- Once captured, scans are encrypted and stored by XRPro LLC (Structure) on our secure server storage system. Service providers are contractually required to store biometric information, such as your scan, using appropriate security measures.
- XRPro LLC (Structure) will retain your face/foot scan for no longer than 3 years from the date of collection (but in any case we will not be able to retrieve or connect your information to your identity unless you have an account with us) and thereafter will permanently destroy your scan from our systems.
United States Processing. Your information will be processed in the United States, where laws regarding processing of information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
13 and Older. You may only upload Content to our Services if you are at least 13 years old or older. You should not upload any Content to your Services if you are not at least 13 years old.