You will receive a Structure Sensor (Mark II) that is compatible with the original Structure Sensor type bracket. However, you need to use the new screws in the Mark II box, not the ones from the bracket box or the older sensor.
Attaching your Structure Sensor (Mark II)
- Structure Sensor (Mark II) uses new, shorter screws to attach to iPad Brackets.
- Do not use the longer screws which came in the iPad bracket box, or else you may damage your sensor
- In addition, please do not over-tighten the screws
Additional Structure Sensor (Mark II) Accessories
- A Bracket Adapter comes pre-attached to your sensor. Please keep it attached.
- Thanks to this adapter, all iPad brackets for the original Structure Sensor will be compatible with your Structure Sensor (Mark II).
- Remember to use the USB cable in your Mark II box to charge your sensor before use. Any standard USB port will work.